Hyundai, one of India’s leading car manufacturers, is making strides in the electric car segment with attractive discounts.
Despite being the second-largest car seller in India, Hyundai is playing catch-up to Tata Motors, which currently dominates the electric car market with over 80% market share.
In the month of September 2023, Hyundai is offering substantial discounts on its electric SUV, the Kona EV.
Buyers can enjoy savings of up to Rs 2 lakh on this eco-friendly vehicle.
The Hyundai Kona Electric is priced between Rs 23.84 lakh and Rs 24.03 lakh (ex-showroom) and is equipped with an electric motor paired with a 39 kWh battery pack.
It boasts an impressive ARAI certified range of 452 kilometers and can accelerate from 0 to 100 kilometers per hour in just 9.7 seconds.
Highlighting Discounts on Other Hyundai Models
1) Grand i10 Nios: Up to Rs 43,000 in savings.
2) Aura: Offers totaling up to Rs 33,000.
3) i20: Attractive discounts of up to Rs 40,000.
4) i20 N-Line: Savings of up to Rs 50,000.
5) Verna: Offers worth up to Rs 25,000.
6) Alcazar: Discounts of up to Rs 20,000.
These discounts present an excellent opportunity for car enthusiasts to drive home their favorite Hyundai models at more affordable prices.