North East Railway is offering a promising opportunity for individuals seeking employment in Indian Railways.
The railway division has released a recruitment notification for the Apprentice positions.
Interested candidates can apply online by visiting the official website at www.rrcgorkhpur.net.
Aspiring candidates have until August 2, 2023, to submit their application forms for the Apprentice recruitment in North Eastern Railway.
Candidates applying for the Apprentice positions must have a minimum of 50 percent marks in their high school examination.
Additionally, they should possess an ITI pass certificate in the relevant trade.
The recruitment drive aims to fill a total of 1,104 posts across various departments:
1) Mechanical Workshop/Gorakhpur: 411 Posts
2) Carriage & Wagon/Lucknow Junction: 155 Posts
3) Mechanical Workshop/Izzatnagar: 151 Posts
4) Diesel Shed/Gonda: 90 Posts
5) Carriage & Wagon/Varanasi: 75 Posts
6) Carriage & Wagon/Izzatnagar: 64 Posts
7) Signal Workshop/Gorakhpur Cantt: 63 Posts
8) Diesel Shed/Izzatnagar: 60 Posts
9) Bridge Workshop/Gorakhpur Cantt: 35 Posts
Candidates applying for the recruitment must be at least 15 years old and should not exceed 24 years of age.
The selection of candidates for the Apprentice positions in North Eastern Railway will be based on a merit list.
Candidates are required to pay an application fee of Rs 100. However, candidates belonging to SC, ST, EWS, Divyang (PWBD) categories, and women candidates are exempted from fee payment.
To apply for the Apprentice positions, follow these steps:
1) Visit the official website of North Eastern Railway at www.rrcgorkhpur.net.
2) Locate the application form for the recruitment on the homepage.
3) Fill out the application form with the necessary details.
4) Upload the required documents.
5) Proceed to pay the prescribed application fee.
6) Download and save a copy of the application form for future reference.