Vodafone Idea (Vi) delivered disappointing news to its customers on Monday,
as the telecom company announced the discontinuation of its affordable Rs 99 recharge plan.
Additionally, several other recharge plans have also lost their validity.
This move will result in increased expenses for the general public when it comes to essential recharges.
Moreover, Vi has shortened the validity of its Rs 155 recharge plan, reducing it to just 24 days.
Consequently, customers will now need to opt for the Rs 179 recharge plan, which offers 28 days of validity.
Here are the revised affordable recharge plans offered by Vodafone
1) Recharging with Rs 129 grants customers 200 MB of data and unlimited calls, valid for 18 days.
2) Recharging with Rs 149 provides customers with 1 GB of data and unlimited calls, valid for 21 days.
3) Recharging with Rs 155 offers 1 GB of data and unlimited calls, valid for 24 days.
4) Recharging with Rs 219 allows customers to enjoy 1 GB of data per day, along with unlimited calls, for 21 days.
5) Recharging with Rs 249 provides customers with 1.5 GB of data per day, accompanied by unlimited calls, for 21 days.
These changes in recharge plans are expected to impact Vodafone Idea customers, as they adjust to the new offerings and revised prices.