The State Bank of India (SBI) has announced various vacancies and has invited applications for Specialist Cadre Officer.
According to the notification released on SBI’s official website, as many as 35 vacancies in regular and contractual SBI Specialist Cadre Officers (SO) positions have been released.
The application process will end on May 17.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of SBI at sbi.co.in.
The application fee is Rs750 for General/OBC/EWS candidates, while it is exempted for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Out of 35 vacancies 7 are regular vacancies and 29 are contractual vacancies.
List of Regular Vacancies
For Regular Vacancies of System Officer –
- System Officer (Test Engineer): 02 posts
- System Officer (Web Developer): 01 post
- System Officer (Performance/Senior Automation Test Engineer): 01 post
- System Officer (Project Manager): 02 posts
- System Officer (Project Manager): 01 post
Total Posts – 7 Posts
List of contractual vacancies
For Executive Posts on Contractual Vacancies –
- Executive (Test Engineer): 10 posts
- Executive (Interaction Designer): 3 posts
- Executive (Web Developer): 01 post
- Executive (Portal Administrator): 03 posts
- Senior Executive (Performance/ Automation Test Engineer): 04 posts
- Senior Executive (Interaction Designer): 02 posts
- Senior Executive (Project Manager): 04 posts
- Senior Special Executive (Project Manager): 01 post
Total Posts – 28 Posts
SBI SCO Recruitment 2022 :
Step-by-step guide to apply :
- Go to SBI official website (sbi.co.in). Click on the career tab
- Click on the apply link. Register and proceed the application
- Upload all the required documents. Pay the application fee
Submit and keep the hard copy of the same for future reference.